Sunday, April 6, 2014

No springs!

Coily the spring sprite, from the Jam Handy short film "A Case of Spring Fever". I first saw Coily the Spring Sprite in the Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode that made fun of the old horror film Squirm

Original Short film

The amazing MST3K riffed version


This is an old digital sketch I had made into a T-Shirt by the great people at Custom Ink.


The reason I put Coily up today... it's supposed to be frickin' Springtime....but was 50 something degrees outside which meant it was at least 15 degrees colder in my house so all I could think of whilst walking around my igloo of a house today is " NOOOOoooooo SPRING!"

To balance out my ranting...here's a pretty lady enjoying Springtime...next month...when it warms up...maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment